- We recognise the importance of protecting the privacy of information collected about visitors to our web site, in particular information that is capable of identifying an individual (”personal information”).
The information We Collect
We may collect the following information:
- Name and job title
- Contact information including phone numbers and email address
- Birthdates for our giveaway promotions
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers.
Credit card information collected and payments are made under a secure environment. The payment gateway service provides secure Online and Mail Order processing of credit cards in real time via the Internet.
What We Do With the Information We Gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
Disclosure to Third Parties
- We protect confidentiality by not disclosing by sale, distribution or lease personally identifiable information to third parties, including our customers, advertisers, the media and members of the public.
- We use respondents’ personally-identifiable information only for internal research purposes.
- We make its consultants and subcontractors aware of our confidentiality principles, and they agree to maintain and respect respondents’ confidentiality.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to:
Cnr Tor St & Hursley Rd
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about webpage traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to Other Sites
We may provide links to third party web sites outside of our web site. You should note that we do not have any control over those other websites including the content. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the conduct of companies linked from our website nor for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.